Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweet and spicy Bacon chicken with black rice

Angela Tobler Wilson it is shared on FB.  And it was wonderful Angela!  Thank you for sharing!  Rice is Consolidation and stabilization, but I would like to introduce flat healthy for those who have advanced in the diet.  It is important if you want to add carbohydrates of the back, to make are the best, you have!  I used a wonderful Black rice from China.  Mmmmmm.  Perfect flat PP without rice.

Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken with Black RiceSweet and spicy Bacon chicken with black rice

Sweet and spicy chicken Bacon

Sweet and Spicy Bacon ChickenSweet and spicy chicken Bacon

4 chicken breasts cut into thirds (12 pieces) (I used 4 chicken bone-in Skinless thighs)
Slices of Bacon (I used 8 bacon of Turkey)
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder
Chile powder (I used powder pepper ancho and regular)
brown sugar (I used zero calorie brown sugar)
smoked Spanish paprika

Season all chicken with spices, then wrap a slice of bacon (I used 2) around, complete of each room roll in brown sugar and place in an oven proof of dish… .make sure you have olive oil in the dish too, like 2 or 3 tablespoons is fine {I jumped this since I've grilled the.}  {I think honestly that you could cover your dish with rather nonstick cooking spray to save a few calories}.

Sweet and Spicy Bacon ChickenSweet and spicy chicken Bacon

Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and Brown and crispy.   (I used my roasting pan and cook for 45 minutes.)  (Fabulous!)

Sweet and Spicy Bacon ChickenSweet and spicy chicken Bacon

** Also great on the grill!  No drizzle what juice either, but still delicious!

RICE BLACK

Black RiceBlack rice

Black 1 cup rice
1 3/4 cup water
1/2 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 jalapeno, chopped
pinch of salt

Brown onion, garlic and jalapeno for 5 minutes.  Season the water with salt and add to the pot with rice.  Cook, covered, for 30 minutes.  Let stand 5 minutes and fluff with a fork before the use!

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment