Saturday, March 9, 2013

Eggplant and garlic beef

Dukan Diet Recipe Garlic Beef and EggplantEggplant and garlic beef

Sorry I was a bit AWOL.  I had some international meetings in my Office and had no time to write or eat diet recipes Dukan.  Ugh.  I have some shots do, both on the site with my diet.  So, last night I got back on the right track.  It took a few hours to break down lean beef, but it was well worth the wait.  It was tender and delicious.  Hope you all time to try it!

EGGPLANT AND GARLIC BEEF

1 lb. of extra-lean ground beef, such as top sirloin, cut into cubes
1 small onion, sliced
1 eggplant, cut into cubes
1 box 8 oz tomato sauce
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 chili chipotle and adobo of T (optional) 2 sauce
8 oz of water

Fry the onion and beef in a saucepan heavy until the meat is browned.  Add the tomato, garlic, chipotle sauce if you use and half water.  Cook, covered, for 2 hours, adding water.  Add the Eggplant and continue to Cook, covered for another 30 minutes.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment