Saturday, July 19, 2014

Special Order Recipes

dukan diet recipe Cheers! Cheers!

It’s been over three years since Dukan It Out by Special Order Recipes was launched and I want to say a big “Thank you!” to my existing readers and a friendly “Hello!” to my new readers!

I followed the Dukan Diet beginning in March of 2011 and reached my goal weight in June, right on target.  I couldn’t say enough good things about this diet because it worked for me so well!

I love cooking and I love being healthy, so I decided to combine these two passions and launch this blog.  Dukan It Out  is filled with recipes inspired to keep people on track with the diet.  I highly recommend you read all about how I started and how I interpreted the diet HERE.

My goals at Special Order Recipes are still the same but I’ve made some major changes in my lifestyle that I want to share with everyone that is interested in living a healthy life through food, exercise and mental stimulation:

To explain to you how and why I decided to make all the changes I talk about and what my experiences were doing so.To help you understand how you can help yourself by following my experiences and hopefully doing some of the same things for yourself.To show that every good recipe has many variations that can adapt to anyone’s personal tastes, needs, and preferences.Help people understand that food doesn’t have to taste bad to be healthy.And of course, to share my happiness of cooking and eating really good food!

I am now 48 years old and all sorts of things have changed.  My mind is in a different place, my body is in a different place and the world around me is different.  I will share with you the different ways i challenge my mind and body.

Taking care of your body should always be your main concern.  Followed by…eating really good food!  Alas, food is the battle of good and evil.  I hope my recipes can help you win your “battle” between eating tasty, wholesome, and nutritional foods vs. high-calorie, high-fat, and simple-carb laden foods.

To your health,

Janice

Print Friendly

var getElementsByClassName=function(a,b,c){if(document.getElementsByClassName){getElementsByClassName=function(a,b,c){c=c||document;var d=c.getElementsByClassName(a),e=b?new RegExp("\\b"+b+"\\b","i"):null,f=[],g;for(var h=0,i=d.length;h

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment