Monday, April 16, 2012

Italian Marinated Chicken

Posted April 12, 2012 By Janice Italian Marinated Chicken Italian Marinated Chicken

I made an extra dressing mix, just like the one listed below, but I added a couple tablespoons of chili paste to it.  I served it alongside the chicken for dipping.  I really enjoyed the punch from the balsamic vinegar.  Hope you enjoy it.  I made a salad out of the extra chicken that I’ll post tomorrow.  It was unbelievably good and I found a new product that I’m in love with!  Stay tuned!!

ITALIAN MARINATED CHICKEN

1 package of dry Italian dressing mix
3 oz vinegar, I used balsamic but red wine would be great too
2 oz water
2 t olive oil
8 chicken skinless chicken thighs, breasts or legs, or a mixture

Mix first 3 ingredients together in a tight container or a cruet like the one below.  Marinate chicken in a sealed baggie for at least 30 minutes but up to 4 hours (the longer the better!).  Prepare grill and grill chicken until done, about 20 minutes per side, depending on the size.  You can also bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.  I actually started mine in a grill pan and then moved it into the oven to finish baking.  I got the nice grill marks with it that way.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment