Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Smoked Trout Scramble

Posted April 15, 2012 By Janice Smoked Trout Scramble Smoked Trout Scramble

Another new product for me to try!  And I loved it!  Again, from Whole Foods.  Sunday morning never tasted so good.  The picture may not do it justice but it was delicious!!  Tom says it was “the best thing I ever made!”  I hope you can find this trout!!  UPDATE:  I just found it on Amazon!!

SMOKED TROUT SCRAMBLE

Ducktrap River Smoked Trout Ducktrap River Smoked Trout

1 cup egg whites or 4 eggs
1/2 8 oz package of smoked trout
2 T fat free cream cheese

Scramble your eggs and in the last few minutes add small pieces of trout and dots of cream cheese.  Serve immediately.

Smoked Trout Smoked Trout

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment