Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sashimi of ham

Posted January 7, 2013 by janice Ham Sashimi ham Sashimi

I know it sounds weird, but listen to me.  I discovered this snack roasted seaweed which everyone already seems to eat.  I was not sure if they were easy Dukan but I looked at the nutritional content and feel very good, as long as you don't eat the whole package!  A packet has 30 calories and 1 gram of protein without sugar.  Problem is, it is a bit of grease in them.  2 grams in the package by half.  In order to reduce it to a minimum, take advantage of their crispness and be creative.  I chewed on the snacks this weekend.  Delicious.  Let me know what you suggest!

SASHIMI OF HAM

4 seaweek snacks
2 slices low-sodium ham
1/4 cup fat free cheese
a few slices of fresh jalapeno

He piling and snack!  It's as simple as that.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment