Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turkey Reuben burgers

Posted January 10, 2013 by janice Turkey Reuben Burgers Turkey Reuben Burgers

So, here are the ingredients that I had in my fridge last night.  And this is what I came up with.  Sometimes it is as simple as that.  What can I do with what I have.  Tom tell me, "we don't have any food in the House", but I always beg to differ.  I can always find something.  And I think that I have come up with this time, is a keeper.  I would like to make these at any time!  I hope you enjoy...

TURKEY REUBEN BURGERS

1 lb. ground Turkey
1 egg
1/4 cup oat bran
1/2 cup grated fat free mozzarella
1/2 cup sauerkraut

Russian dressing
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
sweetener t 1/2
6 mini pickles or gherkins gherkins, chopped finely (be sure that whatever you use has no sugar!)
1 t tomato paste

Combine the Turkey and the egg with your hands, careful not to handle too.  Season with salt and pepper.  Form 6 patties and cook in a cast iron frying pan or skillet, sprayed with a bit of cooking spray.  The first side should take about 5 minutes, flip and place 1/5 of the cheese on top of each Patty.  Cook the second side until fully cooked, about 5 minutes more.  While those who cook, fully empty your sauerkraut and mix all dressing ingredients.  Serve burgers with a bit of sauerkraut on top and the dressing on the side.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment