Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cuban Garlic Chicken

Posted July 10, 2012 By janice Cuban Garlic Chicken Cuban Garlic Chicken

There is a restaurant in Los Angeles called Versailles and they make this fabulous Cuban super-garlicky chicken that people go crazy for.  So on my way home tonight I thought I’d give it a try.  Of course, Dukan-friendly.  I don’t think I missed the orange juice at all!!

CUBAN GARLIC CHICKEN

7 cloves garlic, rough chopped
1 small onion, sliced
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 T white wine
6 skinless chicken pieces

Cover all the chicken with the rest of the ingredients in a casserole dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour.  After an hour, take chicken out of the oven and remove the chicken from its bones.  Discard.  Shred the chicken and put it back into the cooking liquid.  Bake for another 15 minutes.  Serve over cauliflower mash or whole grains.  It’s that simple.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment