Saturday, October 6, 2012

Soup with Cheddar and broccoli

Posted on October 4, 2012 by janice Broccoli-Cheddar Soup soup with Cheddar and broccoli

I mean simple.  This soup was ahead of me in less than half an hour.  Well, I made my own chicken broth, but it's because I had nothing better to do with my time.  And it's really cool because you can control the amount of sodium that is-EC/do not in va!  Another low sodium broth, you need some veggies, a little milk and some cheese fat free!  That's it!  Picture probably does justice.  You know, the soup is really hard to photograph!

SOUP WITH CHEDDAR AND BROCCOLI

4 cups of broccoli bouquets
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup fat-free milk
1/2 cup fat free, grated cheddar

Bring the broth chicken and broccoli to simmer and cover.  Cook for 20 minutes.  Remove from heat and add milk and cheddar.  Using a blender or mixer immersion, puree until smooth.  Taste for salt and pepper and season accordingly.  Enjoy now!

Homemade Chicken StockChicken house stock

CHICKEN HOUSE STOCK

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment