Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does The Dukan Diet Actually Work?


Are you looking for a weight loss solution that is easy to stick to? Do you want a diet that is easy to follow? How about a new eating plan than means you lose weight quickly and easily? If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions then the Dukan diet is for you.

Dr. Pierre Dukan created his diet plan over thirty years ago in Paris, France. Since then millions of people have successfully, and easily, lost weight following his advice. Early last year, in 2010, the Dukan diet official book was translated into English and quickly became the latest, most fashionable, diet to follow. But does it work?

When I first started, the only resources available were in French and I had to guess at most of the details. More information became available when the book was translated into English but I still had to take the author's word for it. He claimed that millions of people across the world had successfully lost weight on the Dukan diet but I didn't know any of them to find out if it was really true. The best way to find out for sure was to attempt the diet myself to see if it was as good as I'd heard.

The Dukan diet was the easiest diet I had ever attempted in my life. First of all, I could eat unlimited quantities of food. Which meant, of course, that I was never hungry and wasn't spending all day waiting until I could eat again. The weight came off fast. After two weeks on the diet people were complementing me on my weight loss and I was putting on old shirts I had previously put away for being too tight. It was like getting a whole new wardrobe of clothes.

Soon I was recommending the Dukan diet to others. This included friends and family who wanted to lose weight but also people I met only briefly, such as coffee shop baristas, who commented on my daily weight loss.

I was also sharing my weight loss experiences online. On my blog as well as on diet forums. What became clear was that hundreds of others were seeing the same fantastic results I was. Now if you want to lose weight fast and easily, you can do so with the support of thousands of others, all sharing their stories, tips and support, online. If you want to lose weight quickly and easily, what are you waiting for?




Start the change now. You can follow my progress on the Dukan diet from day one of the attack phase until the end. I have included all my recipes and menu ideas as well as top tips in getting the most out of your Dukan diet experience. If you're ready to lose weight fast without hunger click Dukan diet to begin your journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment