Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pizza, White Cheddar and Cinnamon “Chips”

Pizza and White Cheddar Chips

Ok, so my favorite was a combination of the spicy pizza topping AND the white cheddar. Mmmmmm, they were delicious.  I doubled the recipe and made 20 chips.  I baked them for about 8-10 minutes.  Remember, you are only supposed to have about a teaspoon/recipe so don’t eat the whole batch!  Cornstarch is a carbohydrate, just like flour.  These baking mats work perfectly with this type of baking.  You don’t need to spray the mat much at all.  Most things you don’t need to spray at all!!  They’re wonderful.  I bought a huge sheet pan size one and cut it into two, then cut one of them into two because I LOVE to use the smaller one in my toaster oven.

CHIPS

Nonstick Baking Mat

1 egg white
2 oz. FF cream cheese or 2 Laughing Cow Light Cheese wedges
2 T cornstarch
1 t baking powder
1 pinch of salt

Beat everything together until creamy, spray a cookie pan with cooking spray, put one spoonful on it and spread it out thin.  Top with one of the following mixes, or any or your favorites!  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes (depending on the size), or until golden and crispy.

Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup

CINNAMON SUGAR
Mix 1 teaspoon of Splenda with a half a teaspoon of cinnamon.  I also added 1 teaspoon of sugar free Torani Vanilla Syrup and 1 teaspoon of Splenda to the mix.

Pizza Zing

PIZZA
I found this wonderful pizza spice mix at Cost Plus for any of you who have them near you!!

White Cheddar Popcorn Topping

WHITE CHEDDAR
I found this popcorn topping at Cost Plus too!!

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment