Friday, March 2, 2012

Beef in spicy Garlic Sauce: recipe and video

27 February 2012 posted by Janice

Thus, it was my first try of filming myself (I forgot to make an introduction, I was first on the second attempt!).  And it is kinda goofy but fun.  I hope that you like watching it-feedback is always appreciated (good or bad!).  The recipe is also fantastic-I this on my list of "do again".  Super easy and super tasty.

Beef In Hot Garlic SauceBeef garlic hot sauce

BEEF IN HOT GARLIC SAUCE

pole of 1 1/2 lb
1 bag 10 oz of spinach
5 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup red wine
1/2 cup beef broth
oyster sauce 1 t
t 2 low sodium soy sauce
1/2 t of Splenda
1-2 t. red pepper flakes
Cornstarch T 1 mixed with 1 t water

Grilled beef in skillet grill with a little spray of cooking for about 4 minutes on each side.  Remove and set aside.  Add spinach and garlic to the skillet and sauté in a little spray of cooking 2-3 minutes, or until this that faded.  In a small bowl, combine wine, oysters of broth and sauces of soybeans, Splenda and the red pepper flakes and pour the mixture on the garlic.  Add the beef to the Pan and stir in the cornstarch mixture.   Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment