Monday, March 19, 2012

Malaysian chicken

Posted on March 13, 2012 by Janice Malaysian Chicken Malaysian chicken

The chicken has the most delicious sauce, I think that I have ever had.  I am of course always on my tour around the world of chicken.  I added some paprika to spice up a little.  I was also really something IPO so I served him on some whole wheat couscous I had days of pre-Dukan.  I strongly suggest using this couscous, if you are in Consolidation or stabilization.  It is a company called Hodgson Mill and their products are amazing!  I used couscous of Parmesan cheese with ground flax seed whole wheat.  It is incredible.

MALAYSIAN CHICKEN

2 t ground coriander
1 1/2 t cumin
1 t turmeric
1 nutmeg nuts t
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t cayenne pepper
1/2 t Hot smoked paprika (optional)
1/4 t cloves
6 chicken thighs boneless and Skinless, boneless, cut into cubes
1 cup of water
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 t of Splenda
1 T cornstarch
1/2 t salt
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 onions, sliced
1 pepper red, sliced
1/2 cup coriander, chopped

In a medium bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients and mix the chicken in spices.  In another small bowl, mix together the water, vinegar, Splenda, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside.  In a pan, add the onions, bell pepper and garlic in a bit of cooking spray.  Cook for about 5 minutes, leaving the slightly crisp vegetables.  Remove from pan and set aside.  Add the chicken mixture to the Pan and cook for 5 minutes, scraping the bottom constantly to prevent the Spice paste. Push the chicken on the sides and add sauce.  Cook until the sauce thickens.  Add the vegetables to the Pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and vegetables are reheated.  Use on the (stabilization only) whole wheat couscous and garnish with coriander.

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment