Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dukan diet - an other fad diet or does it really work?


I have tried a few different diets in the past few years, but never managed to my goal weight and the weight that I lose always quite quickly come back to stacked.

Earlier this year I read an article about the Dukan diet and decided to give it a go.

The Dukan diet is a protein-rich diet with the first phase of the diet, just protein is the attack phase. There are many debates about whether protein are bad for you, and in General only diet if you protein food is only for a long time it pretty bad for you, as you will miss many necessary nutrients. However with the Dukan, only on the protein are nutrition only for a short period of time and then you move step to the next level, the cruise stage, where you can introduce vegetables in your diet.

During the cruise, you switch the nutrients you need vegetables days between a protein a day, so you lose weight at a good price yet but still get only day and then a protein and vegetables.

Continue on the cruise, until you reach your goal weight after that on the consolidation phase move phase. This stage is, what I most about this diet as it stabilised your weight and helps adjust to your new eating habits, allowing you to prevent your metabolism by the weight back up.

Most diets have not this consolidation phase and that is one of the reasons that so many people just put weight again to, and usually more than she had from the outset.

The last stage of this diet is the stabilization phase, as you want food for the rest of your life. The Dukan diet learn you, like your eating habits and lifestyle to a much healthier change, that you can continue to live a healthy life for the rest of your life.

This is, what I most of these diet loved it simply does not say that you to go and count calories and eat better, actually, it shows you how to do and at different stages, so that you customize in this period of time to your new lifestyle can.

I lost much weight on this diet and I am currently only 500 g way of my goal weight. That was something that I able to achieve, so that this diet really works with any other diet.




After such a long time, I was finally a diet that helped me to lose weight and I am nearly at my goal weight. Please visit my site learn more about this diet Dukan diet checks .




No comments:

Post a Comment